Dhp Grade Copper Wire, For Electrical Appliance
Copper wire specifications：
- The shape of the cross-sectional: round or rectangular.
- The resistivity of copper wire depends on the type of material and temperature. Each wire has a set of physical and mechanical characteristics.
- Different copper wire is determined by the maximum electrical resistance, which operates at a temperature of 20 °C.
- Copper wire with high plasticity, it can be repeatedly bent, but there is a disadvantage: just big soft.
- It has a high ductility, strength of the fractures, electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- By appointment copper wire can be divided into: general-purpose wire, for low-temperature thermocouple wire.
- It is divided into soft and solid wire.